At East Rutherford Middle School we believe:
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provide with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing a school's mission.