East Rutherford Middle School, as part of Rutherford County Schools, is committed to partnering with family and community to ensure the success of our students today and in the future. Through excellence in instruction and technology, we will shape thoughtful, articulate young adults who are constructive members of a diverse, dynamic, and global society.
At East Rutherford Middle School we believe:
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing a school's mission.