Good afternoon East Rutherford Middle School students and families. I hope you are having a wonderful day. On Tuesday, January 19th our Hybrid Groups will begin face-to-face instruction for two days a week. Group A (Monday / Tuesday students) will start on January 19th and Group B (Thursday / Friday students) will start on January 21st. If your schedule has changed from remote to hybrid, you will receive a phone call from the administration team regarding your new schedule, transportation details, and screening process. All students who received a new schedule for the 2nd semester were sent a message to their Canvas inbox. If you have questions regarding your schedule, please call the office.
- Hybrid Learning days begin the week of January 19th. Hybrid Group A will only attend on Tuesday that week due to schools being closed on Monday, January 18th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- If your name is on a Hybrid learning list, you are expected to attend school once Hybrid Instruction begins on your assigned two (2) days only. The other three days you will be expected to engage remotely as directed by your teachers.
- GROUP A Students will report on Monday and Tuesdays (Wednesday is a Remote for all day).
- GROUP B Students will report on Thursday and Fridays (Wednesday is a Remote for all day).
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students.
- You can sign up for free at-home meals by clicking on the link below. https://www.rcsnc.org/apps/news/article/1297090
- Remote learners can also pick up breakfast and lunch on Wednesday of each week at East Rutherford High School or any RCS high school.
- Parents and guardians of bus riders should complete the Health Attestation Form.
- All mask requirements, social distancing requirements, morning health screenings, and other procedural information remain the same.
- Hybrid days will be 7:45 - 3:00 PM
Thank you all for a great first week! Keep up the good work and STAY ENGAGED with your teachers. It is key to keeping up with your work and passing your courses. Staying connected is paramount.